Our Appointment System
Book face-to-face or telephone appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online
security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve
Problems booking online appointments?
You can make an appointment to see the GP or the nurse 2 weeks in advance or on the same day by telephoning:
Or it can be done in person at the surgery.
We need your co-operation – It is of great help to indicate what the problem is at the time of booking an appointment to help our staff to determine the length and consulting clinician. If you cannot keep your appointment, please let us know immediately as there are other people awaiting appointments that could benefit from your cancellation.
Please note minor ailments such as a cold, cough etc. will be seen by the Practice Nurse.
- On the day – certain number of slots available for patients to book on the day
- 48 hours – certain number of slots available within 48 hours with any clinicians
- 2 weeks bookable in advance – certain number of slots available for patients to book in advance
- Online – Patients can book themselves
Other appointment types offered
- Telephone Pool – bookable on the day, telephone consultations offered by various clinicians
- Home visits – offered after the initial assessment conducted by the GPs over the phone – requests to be made before 11:00 am
- Extended Hours (Wed 6.30-8.00pm) – GP, Nurse
- Extended Access HUB (Eastcote, Central Uxbridge & Hayes) – Weekdays and Weekends.
For these appointments, clinicians will have access to patient notes (with patient consent at time of booking).
If you wish to speak to a member of the medical team, please call us on:
Doctors take patient telephone enquiries Monday - Friday between:
- 11.30am – 12.15pm
- 6.00 – 6.30pm
Nurses take their calls mid morning & late afternoons.
The telephone consul are book by the reception staff and doctors return their call after the morning session.
Our surgery offers a chaperone service. Please call reception before appointment to book.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.