How can we help you?
- You will be received by professional, named staff, who will be courteous and efficient. They will be trained for the position they hold within the practice.
- The telephone will be answered promptly and your request dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Waiting times will be kept to a minimum and if there is a delay you will be kept informed.
- Please remember that medical emergencies do happen and may contribute to us running late.
- The waiting room area will be kept warm, clean and tidy with sufficient reading material.
- Patients will be treated as individuals and partners in their healthcare, irrespective of their ethnic or religious cultural beliefs.
- Confidentiality will be respected at all times.
How can you help us?
- If you have complex issues or more than one issue to discuss with your clinician please ensure that you request a double appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- Home visits are only to be requested when you are unable to attend the surgery.
- We ask that patients treat staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. The role of the receptionist can be difficult; please remember our staff are trying to do their best for you.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.