Skip to content
How can we help you?
- You will be received by professional, named staff, who will be courteous and efficient. They will be trained for the position they hold within the practice.
- The telephone will be answered promptly and your request dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Waiting times will be kept to a minimum and if there is a delay you will be kept informed.
- Please remember that medical emergencies do happen and may contribute to us running late.
- The waiting room area will be kept warm, clean and tidy with sufficient reading material.
- Patients will be treated as individuals and partners in their healthcare, irrespective of their ethnic or religious cultural beliefs.
- Confidentiality will be respected at all times.